A SHAMEFUL SECRET?



OK I'll admit it. I want to be Kloe Kardashian. Set aside for a moment that she is wealthy and famous and has what appears to be a wonderful connection with a wonderful, loving family - wait, don't. That is part of the reason I want to be her. I don't care much about the fame but it would be nice to be part of a large loving family like that and to have enough money to not have so much debt anymore. But I digress.

I am in awe of her determination, commitment and thick skin. I want to have her sick body (at least the five foot version of it) and the discipline it obviously took to achieve it. I love her attitude and her just go on and get through the tough times personality. I don't think of her as a cheap celebrity or skanky or any of the much worse things she has been called by (her term) "haters".















I tend to think of them more as jealous. She and her sisters have found a way to make themselves interesting to the public and a way to make that interest pay off - I say good for them! I wish I was half as clever and a third as smart! I think I would be doing very well. As it is I work out as much as I can with a severe back problem and walk everywhere possible. I take care of myself. No fancy facials or massages; no tanning booths or hair salons, but at least I am effective enough with my personal ministrations to look like I am trying.

I have put up pictures of Kloe's latest photo shoot near my exercise area and in my bedroom and, yes on my refrigerator. If she can muster up the courage, and disciple to work hard and look that amazing, certainly I can lose 30 pounds and get better posture going for me. Thanks for the inspiration Kloe.

I say we should look to the Kardashians - especially Kloe for inspiration, for advice and for anything else they are willing to share with the public. They may not be movie stars or Famous physicists but they DO have talent and personality and more know-how than your average wannabe.

So here is to Kloe and all of her sisters. You are my role model(s) and my idol(s). Keep up your good work and if you want to share any secrets to success - I am all ears and a bit too much fat. but I did get a 2380 on my SATs!

Comments